Has your computer been infected by a virus? We can remove it for you and restore your computer to its former glory.
Some viruses can slow down your network by flooding it with junk data and exhausting the networks resources. Whilst others such as the “crypt0l0cker” which affected thousands of Australians, copies all your files encrypts them and then deletes the original files and then demands a ransom to be paid in order to decrypt all your data.
Whatever the virus we are prepared to remove it and then place counter measures to prevent future threats.
Types of viruses we remove and protect you against:
- Malware – Are viruses that slow down your computer/network and disrupt or damage your computer from functioning normally
- Adware – Are viruses that inject advertisements into your web browsers and reset your homepage and search engine settings to use their settings.
- Ransomware – Are viruses which lockdown your computer and demand a fee to restore your computer back to normal.
- Trojans – Are backdoor viruses which allow hackers to exploit your system and collect your information, they are even able to enable your microphone and web camera.
- Phishing websites – Are websites that steal your identity which work together with adware to mislead you into providing personal information about yourself.
We use a variety of methods to safeguard your computer and devices from the threats listed above.