Is your computer a few years old and not running as fast as it did the day you purchased it? In need of a tune up? We can fix it for you! We run benchmarking software to determine the capabilities of your system and then diagnose what is slowing it down.
Some issues we address are:
- Anti-virus software – Make sure the anti-virus software you are using is right for you and is setup to run scans that won’t interfere with your use.
- Malware – Sometimes malware might sneak past your anti-virus and may need to be removed using other tools.
- Registries & Drivers – Registries can become outdated or corrupt, same goes for hardware drivers this can happen due to updates released by your operating system or your anti-virus mistakenly removing the required registries or drivers.
- Hardware – A simple hardware upgrade can increase the speed of your computer tenfold, if you are using a standard hard disk drive(HDD) you may want to consider upgrading to a solid state drive(SSD) as they are significantly faster and have recently been updated with a new method of storing your data.
- Updates and scheduling tasks – The applications you constantly use may require an update or need to be rolled back based on your OS(Operating system). Also running scheduled tasks while your sleeping such as defragment, TRIM, disk clean-up and backing up will maintain your computers performance.